Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Pregnancy Update: 34 Weeks

Things are going well.  That's the update.

This is really about what Scarlett did after bath time a couple weeks ago.  She likes to hug the baby and sometimes kiss it, too (last night she kissed my belly and said, "I think it kissed me back.").  On this particular evening, with me sitting on the floor and she standing wrapped in a towel, we were face-to-face.  She asked to hug the baby and bent over to give my belly a giant hug.  Then she said she wanted to hear the baby.  I said sure, thinking that she would place her ear on my belly like a stethoscope.  She stood up, gently placed her hands on my cheeks and pushed, causing my mouth to open like a fish.  She put her ear right next to my mouth and said, "Mommy, I can hear it!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...