Italian Love

Ottawa's Italian Festival: where we spent my birthday this year.  It was a gorgeous day, and Nevin loves cars more than anything in this world.  I adore him, and we've been waiting patiently for summer after a long spring, so it seemed like the right place to be.  Afterall, nothing says, "Happy Birthday, Person-Who-Avoids-Driving-and-Has-No-Appreciation-For-Cars!" like a parade of Fiats and Ferrari's.

Let's not forget: it was Father's Day too, and my little autophile's obsession has been nurtured by his Dad.

FathersDay1part2

Fathersday2

fathersday3

Fathersday4

fathersday5

After about 45 minutes, gelato coaxed him off the curb and reminded Scarlett that she didn't want to "me go home."  For clarification, when I say "him" I am referring to Nevin.

Comments

Popular Posts