Sunday, 19 May 2013

May Flower


Tulip

Sometimes, the perfect gift is from just the right person, on just the right day, completely unexpected.  A tulip, stolen from a garden, in a recycled pop bottle: its been a while since I have received a gift that held so much meaning.

Not everyone is of my mind on this issue.  They say they are, but then they are a teensy bit disappointed when their husband forgets to get them a birthday gift or rush out to buy a present for Father's Day that does not reflect any deep sentiments.  So, to all the people who expected a gift from me on a day worth commemorating: my apologies, maybe next year.  But probably not.

You can, however, look forward to cookies from me just because its Tuesday and I was thinking of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...